Is an Information System for the Comprehensive Management of Nephrology
Coverage of all aspects for the management of nephrology, covering the kidney disease patient’s treatment data, analytical, patient’s evolution, Hemodialysis sessions, treatments and diagnostics up to the possibility of obtaining reports, statistics and quality indicators.
It integrates in a single technological solution all the necessary modules for the information management of pre-dialysis patients, Hemodialysis patients, peritoneal dialysis patients and renal transplanted patients. Reliably solves all clinical and management aspects of a nephrology service.
Includes connectivity with other applications in the hospital network, incorporating a specific module for data exchange with other applications such as hospital admissions, Vademecum alerts, outpatient clinics, laboratory, dialysis monitors, users’ databases (LDAP) etc..
It allows to Synchronize at any time the data on the location of patients and verify data on outpatient visits.
The system has a very useful quality indicators for studies and statistics and a SQL queries generator assisted to extract statistical data or generate reports and the compliance with the standard ISO 9001.
Integrations available in Nefrosoft®
Nefrosoft® is a system to be integrated with other information systems commonly in use in the health sector both in hospitals and clinics.
The main systems that can be integrated are the HIS (Health Information System), the LIS (Laboratoy Information System), the LDAP or Active Directory to manage users, hemodialysis monitors and medicines information systems like Vademecum.
These integrations can be made using the HL7 standard protocol or by using web services available in the hospital or clinic.
To ensure the proper implementation of Nefrosoft in the nephrology service in a hospital, it is essential to conduct a thorough action of training to technicians and users to participate in the use and management of the software.
It is therefore necessary to consider the training section, at different levels, as a section that requires special attention for project implementation. An adequate training for the future users of Nefrosoft of the medical and nurse nephrology services it will ensure the achievement use optimization of the entire nephrology management system of the hospital.
The healthcare staff of the hospitals, used to perform their daily tasks using current systems, therefore they may receive a new software like Nefrosoft with mixed feelings of acceptance and rejection. Only by developing of their confidence in the use of the new software tools we can ensure its acceptance and the full use of Nefrosoft. This will be achieved through continuous training.
The primary objectives of this training are:
- Sensitize and motivate to all the personnel involved in the project.
- To train the personnel related to the project at different levels of system usage, especially divided into technical and end-users training.
It will be responsibility of Visual Limes to provide all the human resources and training material necessary for the development of the different personnel training courses for the adecuate use and implementing of Nefrosoft in the hospital nephrology services.
The courses will be taught by personnel of Visual Limes and organized in close coordination with the project technicians. The courses will be perform by specific trained personnel specialized in the use and setup of Nefrosoft.
All the staff attending those training courses to use Farhos will receive an attesting accreditation certificate by Visual Limes.
The courses offered are:
- Training of the staff responsible of providing the first level support in the setup and maintenance of Nefrosoft.
- Responsible for systems management (server, users, etc) in the activities of maintenance of servers and networks for the correct working of the system Nefrosoft.
- We provide all the written documentation on the installation at the hospital and / or central services, as well as any subsequent Nefrosoft updates.
- Responsible in the Nefrosoft software management (superusers), with setup functions and Nefrosoft report’s definition.
- Nefrosoft users software training. The courses are given focused to the different health profesionals like, physicians and nurse personnel for the correct use of the Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Predialysis and Renal Transplant modules.
- Are delivered user manuals in English to all attendees.
- For the responsibles of hardware maintenance where Nefrosoft is installed, we establishing minimum training and recognition to carry out preventive and corrective maintenance.