Legal notice and conditions of use
Data of the Responsible
Identity of the Responsible: Visual Limes, S.L.
Commercial name: www.visual-limes.com
Address: Calle Andarella, 1, Block 2, Floor 2, Door 1, 46950 Xirivella (VALENCIA)
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between the users and Visual Limes, S.L. as responsible for this web. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
visual-limes.com (Visual Limes, SL) as responsible for this website, we assume the commitment to process the information of our users and customers with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of our users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD, as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
VISUAL LIMES, S.L. respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, in particular, the 2016 Regulation / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, adopting for it the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
In particular, it is reported that your personal data can only be obtained for processing when they are appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained.
When personal data is collected through the various data entry channels, the user will be previously informed in a clear and unambiguous manner of the following points:
- Existence of a treatment of personal data.
- The identity and contact information of the person responsible for the processing of personal data obtained,
- The contact information of the security and privacy committee
- The purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined and the legal basis of the treatment;
- The recipients or the categories of recipients of the personal data, if applicable.
- Where appropriate, the intention of the person responsible for transferring personal data to a third country;
- The term or criteria for the preservation of information;
- The existence of the right to request the data controller to access the personal data concerning the interested party, and its rectification or suppression, or the limitation of its processing, the right to the portability of the data, or to oppose the processing. Also, how to exercise the aforementioned rights.
- When the treatment is based on the consent of the interested party, the existence of the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal; If the treatment is not based on consent, your right to exercise opposition to treatment.
- The right to file a claim with a supervisory authority;
- The existence, if any, of automated decisions, including the elaboration of profiles and the exercise of rights associated with said treatment.
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including just to access) of the web pages, members of the website of visual-limes.com including the content and services made available in them. Any person accessing the website, https://www.visual-limes.com (“user”) accepts to submit to the General Conditions in force at each moment of the portal https://www.visual-limes.com
Personal information that we collect and how we do it
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the start of a business relationship with visual-limes.com. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is prohibited to use the website, for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, the following is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have Visual Limes authorization as legitimate owner;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of Visual Limes as a legitimate owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the website, https://www.visual-limes.com the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of visual-limes.com or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal https://www.visual-limes.com or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore, https://www.visual-limes.com can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that they may produce alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained in them, although I put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to visual-limes.com can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Visual Limes, S.L., assuming this all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in them in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection. Communication between users and https://www.visual-limes.com uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
Conflict resolution platform
We make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Visual Limes, S.L. The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Visual Limes, S.L.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, without exhaustively containing the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights of author and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the web, you must notify this circumstance to visual-limes.com indicating:
- Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The web pages https://www.visual-limes.com provides links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties such as:
- Content of other blogs
The only object of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
Visual Limes, S.L. (visual-limes.com) does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious programs or harmful contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between visual-limes.com and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Valencia.
The legal notice has been updated for the last time on 05/21/2018.