Your privacy is important for us
In this privacy statement I explain what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at https://www.visual-limes.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services that you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
https://www.visual-limes.com has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD, as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
VISUAL LIMES, S.L. respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, in particular, the 2016 Regulation / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, adopting for it the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
In particular, it is reported that your personal data can only be obtained for processing when they are appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained.
When personal data is collected through the various data entry channels, the user will be previously informed in a clear and unambiguous manner of the following points:
- Existence of a treatment of personal data.
- The identity and contact information of the person responsible for the processing of personal data obtained,
- The contact information of the security and privacy committee
- The purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined and the legal basis of the treatment;
- The recipients or the categories of recipients of the personal data, if applicable.
- Where appropriate, the intention of the person responsible for transferring personal data to a third country;
- The term or criteria for the preservation of information;
- The existence of the right to request the data controller to access the personal data concerning the interested party, and its rectification or suppression, or the limitation of its processing, the right to the portability of the data, or to oppose the processing. Also, how to exercise the aforementioned rights.
- When the treatment is based on the consent of the interested party, the existence of the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal; If the treatment is not based on consent, your right to exercise opposition to treatment.
- The right to file a claim with a supervisory authority;
- The existence, if any, of automated decisions, including the elaboration of profiles and the exercise of rights associated with said treatment.
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of Responsible: Visual Limes, S.L.
- Trade o brand name: www.visual-limes.com
- NIF/CIF: B96168877
- Address: c/ Andarella, 1, Bloque 2, Piso 2, Puerta 1, 46950 Xirivella (VALENCIA)
- electronic mail: email@example.com
- Activity: Electronic and comercial services
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the forms on the website, will receive the data treatment of “Website users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: I will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be maintained for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How I did obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in www.visual-limes.com come from:
- Contact Form.
- Subscription form.
What are your rights when you provide me your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are processing personal information about www.visual-limes.com.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In www.visual-limes.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, IP Address, to respond to the requirements of users of Visual Limes, S.L. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of 1and1 (provider of Visual Limes, S.L.) within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Email, IP address, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (provider of Visual Limes, S.L.) outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. www.visual-limes.com can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://www.visual-limes.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user of Visual Limes, S.L. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of www.visual-limes.com. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Visual Limes, S.L. (www.visual-limes.com) with address at Calle Andarella, 1, Block 2, Floor 2, Puerta1, 46950 Xirivella, Valencia, will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
Visual Limes, S.L. (www.visual-limes.com) does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of collected data
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
In no case are specially protected data categories treated.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://www.visual-limes.com, it shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://www.visual-limes.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.visual-limes.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: 1&1 Internet Spain, S.L.U., with address in Spain. More information at: https://1and1.es (1&1 Internet Spain, S.L.U.). 1&1 Internet Spain, S.L.U. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Visual Limes, S.L.
Web platform: Automattic Inc. (WordPress) with address in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Visual Limes, S.L.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to Visual Limes, S.L.
By browsing https://www.visual-limes.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that does not They can be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services: Google analytics
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Secrecy and security of the data
https://www.visual-limes.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://www.visual-limes.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Visual Limes, S.L. will ensure that any person authorized by www.visual-limes.com to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and lenders), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing www.visual-limes.com, it shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit to https://www.visual-limes.com, exonerating Visual Limes, S.L. (www.visual-limes.com), of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Visual Limes, S.L. (www.visual-limes.com) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Visual Limes, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Visual Limes, S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation to its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, https://www.visual-limes.com does not practice SPAM, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://www.visual-limes.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data, as well as other rights by writing to:
Document revised on 08/01/2018